- You must abide by all applicable laws;
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Sites in any medium without our prior written consent;
- You must not misuse the Sites, harm or interfere with the proper functioning of the Sites or gain unauthorised access to the Sites by any technical or other means;
- You must obtain all necessary rights to create, submit or contribute any Content to the Sites, and you are solely responsible for any Content that you submit or contribute;
- We may revise or suspend the Sites (for maintenance or any other reason) or refuse access or use to any person at any time without providing you with our reasons or prior notice;
- The Sites are provided without any warranty whatsoever and should not be relied upon as advice. As such, you accept all risks associated with your access and use of and/or reliance on the Sites;
- We cannot control and are not responsible for any third party material on the Sites, including Content submitted by other Users, or any websites linking to or linked from the Sites; and
If you are only browsing the Sites, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. If you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies to serve you efficiently and effectively way, unless prohibited by legislation. We adopt appropriate security technologies to safeguard your personal data.